Your Comfort Is Our Priority. . .Only Excellence Is Acceptable
TLC AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING
Incredible Energy Saver Plan
Don't Wait Call Now 405-745-2211
Precision Tune-Up For Air Conditioning
REDUCED Diagnostic Fee
FREE Priority Service
Repair Price Protection
15 % Repair Discount
THE INCREDIBLE 21 POINT CHECK LIST ON YOUR ENERGY SAVER PLAN
1. Clean Burner Assembly to improve combustion, reducing waste heat
2. Tune Burners for more efficient burns, saving energy
3. Clean Ignition Assembly to ensure reliable operation on demand
4. Clean & Inspect Furnace Heat Section to ensure safe operation and the absence of cracks from metal fatigue
5. Verify Flue Draft to ensure dangerous gas by-products are properly venting to the outdoors and flue pipes are free from obstruction
6. Inspect Flue Pipe to ensure no corrosion is present which can lead to cracks and the introduction of dangerous fumes into your home
7. Check Thermostat for accurate control and to prevent system from running longer than necessary, increasing utility usage
8. Test Refrigerant Charge to ensure optimum levels leading to lower utility usage and extend compressor life (only on 1st time customers or if a leak is obvious)
9. Test Capacitors to ensure reliable operation and continued compressor and motor protection
10. Inspect & Test Controls & Safeties to keep operating costs low and prevent failures
11. Adjust Fan Switch to prevent wasted energy and excess sound levels from nuisance cycling
12. Clean or Replace Filters to reduce energy use, reduce compressor strain, improve indoor air quality, and improve comfort
13. Check Blower Assembly to extend motor life, improve air quality, and reduce sound
14. Check Air Flow to ensure proper air flow across the coil for proper humidity removal and reliable operation
15. Visually Inspect Ductwork to identify obvious leaks, which reduce system efficiency and increase utility expense
16. Tighten Electrical Connections to ensure uninterrupted system operation
17. Measure & Record Voltage & Amperage to identify baseline operating conditions
18. Lubricate All Moving Parts to maintain efficiency and extend equipment life
19. Check Evaporator Coil for best heat transfer efficiency to reduce utility cost, and improve air quality
20. Clean Outside Condensing Coil to restore heat transfer efficiency and reduce utility cost
21. Clean Condensate Drains to prevent water damage and the potential for mold formation
When you invest in the Incredible Energy Saver Plan, we will provide you with two service calls: an air conditioning precision tune-up and a combustion adjustment, professional cleaning, and safety inspection.
+ We extend the warranty on all repairs to 12 months for Incredible Energy Saver Plan owners.
+ We reduce our diagnostic fee on all repairs, from $95.00 to $55.00, a $40.00 savings for you.
+ We provide you with priority service so that you move to the front of the line.
+ We offer guaranteed prices on all repairs before work begins, no matter how long the repair takes.
+ We offer 15% discount on all repairs.
Return Your Comfort System To "Factory Fresh" Conditions